We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"I made the mistake of having a baby. I have failed, I'm a bad mother. I'll never be happy, no one knows what I'm feeling." You don't need to feel that way. Postpartum depression can be reversed, but do not hesitate to call for help!
Supporting your couple can help a lot
It is difficult to be without treatmentUnfortunately, nowadays, there is always a taboo on postpartum depression, despite the fact that every newborn mother can touch every 10-15. The world wants to create happy smiling babies, and if a new mother recounts the terrible after-childbirth, her environment is unheard and unhappy. postpartum depression, (post partum depression) refers to a depressive episode occurring after childbirth. Months after birth are reported as one year to year, but the beginning of the year after birth is accepted. Research has shown that women are more vulnerable to depression for up to half a year after childbirth.Did you know?
Nearly twice as many women have depression in their lifetime as a man. Postpartum depression has to be distinguished baby bluestуl (post partum blues, childhood depression), which occurs in 50-80% of women in the first week after birth. This state of negativity, depression, fright, fatigue, constant drowsiness is usually thought of within one to two weeks without any treatment. However, it can be reversed to a condition clinically called depression, requiring treatment.If the symptoms are not alleviated, the She feels, can't love, and cares for her baby, she needs medical help.
What could be the end?
So treat it instead of guilt
Quick fix for trouble
Without roots it will not go
Helpful HintsThere is also a very important role to play in waste disposal. Change your life!
- Make realistic demands on yourself!
- Accept it if not all goes well for a while. There will not always be fresh cooked meals, tip-tops for the apartment, but over time you will be able to balance and set the agenda.
- Dare to ask for help from your surroundings, fuck your little one, move out of your home, and regularly take the time to do something you like.
- Remember that because they are parents, they have not ceased to be married, have a couple together, have a look at their relationship.
- Keep moving regularly; walk with your baby daily, this helps to rebalance your mind.
- Try to relax, sleep well enough, as sleep deprivation only exacerbates the irritable mood. If your child is still not asleep at night, sleep well when the baby is.
- Pay attention to regular and healthy meals.
- Go to places where you can meet kids, mothers-in-law, in similar shoes - believe me, it's great if you realize you're not alone with the problem. Talk about how you feel about yourself.
- For family and friends, accepting the problem, tolerance, perseverance, and encouragement are goal-directed behaviors. Their job is not to heal, but to encourage professional help. Emphasizing maternity benefits, "do it yourself" statements only lead to further failure, guilt and despair.
- Remember the most important thing: this is the best way to take care of your baby if you take care of yourself!
- That's how hormones play with you after childbirth
- Did I fail my mother? - Childhood depression
- It's not just women who have postpartum depression
- Your pair can be a wonder weapon against depression!