We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Calmness - all this does not mean that you are raising a psychopath who is going to hit and beat anyone who does not like it. Whatever looks terrible, aggressive behavior in a one-to-two age is completely normal.At one moment, little angel, in others, is aggressive. Simply, such an old child still does not know that his actions can hurt others; , or just ask what you want. He loses it - and whoever is in the court is afraid of him.
What can be done?
- Be aware that you don't like this behavior! As you realize what he did, a loud and determined "This is not allowed!" shut it down by saying. Immediately. Do it anyway, because then you will not know what you have done.
- Take it from there! When you see someone hit you, get them out of the situation right away, hold them for a few minutes, and tell them what you did wrong. If you are consistent, you will quickly realize that if you start fighting, you will not get what you want, and it will immediately end your job.
- Prevent it if you know it! It is often foreseeable that things will soon get rough. If you know your child has a tendency to snap, stay with him or her, and if necessary, shake hands firmly and calmly as he or she raises them.
- Sorry! Sometimes the child chooses the aggressive solution because it is the only way he can get attention from his parents. Therefore, be aware early on that attention is always the victim, not the aggressor. Their wounds, their pain, their sorrow should be at the center, and part of that is forgiveness.
- Avoid the situation! There are children who are aggressive when they are hungry, cold, or when many people are surrounded. Try to recognize what may be the stimulus that triggers the aggressive behavior, and if you can, change it.
What not to do?
- Never go back! Many parents think that when a child beats someone, it is best to slam the children, let them feel how painful it is. But this is a big mistake! Because you are teaching that this is an acceptable behavior. And as we know, the child learns best from the personal example.
- Don't explain too much! A little kid can't do anything to explain to him at length, "what would you feel if somebody hit me?" Because he can't think with another head. But he means that his actions have consequences. If you hit someone, the games will end. This is clear. No need to overdo it.
- Don't tell her she's a bad kid! Because that's not it - only his actions are wrong. Children believe what they hear from their parents and they believe that because all parents shape their personalities. The person who is permanently scolded will have many behavioral problems.
- Don't wait! It is not enough to intervene when you kill your sibling for the third time, and unfortunately, you cannot finish the wash and only intervene afterwards. For aggression, zero tolerance is the choice at home. As soon as the child raises his / her hand, he / she should be removed from the situation immediately. Each time, responding in the same way. No matter how fat it is.