We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Szoptatбsrуl? After all, that is a very woman thing! What can a man do that? Many times even fathers who are enthusiastic about the prospect of wanting, and of course they would help if we knew how to do it.
Breastfeeding: Milk quantity may not be a problem
As a father, he is so conscious of his place and role in the success of breastfeeding.
1. The Precision Who MeasuresTrying to start with specifics, he asks: how much does a child need to eat? After that, she sucks before and after making notes, and bases them on what to do. If you need to, you can warm up the baby as soon as you think the baby has breastfeeded enough, do not let it rest on your breast, and comfort your baby for a long time.
2. Who is fed up with the ribbon and cupShe is bad at being overwhelmed by the excess of her husband, insecure and out of place, even though she cares nothing for the baby. There is no ironed shirt and no hot dinner, so the potty goes crazy: if breastfeeding is such a macerating thing, give your baby more nutrition!
3. Who does not believe in him
4. Who only listens to professionalismFrom the point of view of the end result, it probably does not matter, as the expert says. The bottom line is that neither the mother nor the baby nor the mother is on the ball. He notes that many people say a lot, so they jump to the most popular.
5. Who you don't care about at allThat's what I'm sure to miss! - he says, and he does. You go home, go on a multi-day countryside trip, or simply lock into your room to do business. And really, anything goes, х as if he wasn't there. And now the introduction of the sixth-grade father is somewhat more detailed, in the hope that others might consider his activity as a good example. I deserve to tell you about them, I don't really appreciate the bitches!
6. The suave father
It's a hands-on task
Poor first aid
A reward for praise"Z" told me that initially his nipple was very sensitive, it wasn't good for anyone or anything. Then came breastfeeding and everything was: wounding, chest inflammation, pain. He hadn't thought to give up for a minute, but he had some very sad days. Her husband stood by her side. He could not advise anything, but if he asked for a "Z" warm compress or drink, he would take it, even in the middle of the night. When the baby was sucking at night, he was awake. When she was in despair, she always welcomed her, caressed her, rubbed her back, her head, and praised her breasts whenever she could. Finally, Z has been breastfeeding for years, and her relationship with her breast has slowly changed. He learned to love and appreciate his body, and at the same time noticed that he could enjoy the touch. It was a public part of having her nipple hardened over the years, but the most important advice and help was just the love of her husband. If you get stuck, here's the help: La Leche League Hungary
Breastfeeding Specialists (IBCLC)Related articles in breastfeeding:
- If you are breastfeeding, you are planning from breastfeeding to breastfeeding
- 10 things you need to know about those who are breastfeeding
- What do you need for breastfeeding on demand?