We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Are you having breakfast? Try this recipe!
Hozzбvalуk:6 standard sizes or 10-12 small muffins
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- 5 kg of air-dried or thinly sliced ham
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- freshly ground pepper
- small bunch of chives (chives)
- 4 grain cocktail tomatoes
Elkйszнtйs:1. Lay eggs and whisk with a fork in a deep pan. To do this, it is advisable to slightly tilt the table. Add the grated cheese, slices of ham sliced into small pieces, sour cream, lightly ground pepper, and drizzle with the onion. Цsszekeverjьk.
2. If the muffin information is silicone, you do not need to smear with grease;
3. Divide the egg mass into the muffin grooves so that it is half full. We press each one into a cocktail paradise (half our muffin information).
4. Turn the oven on to 200 degrees and bake in 15 minutes. Required: - Muffin Info (Mini and Silicone if available)
Have a great breakfast!
You can find more recipes in the author's first book:"Two toddler moms, the head of the Wheeled Nursery and the Нzbolygу you could meet a blogger for a while. I spend my everyday life with smaller and bigger children. I consider it important to familiarize children with the gastronomy areas. We cook, cook, and get acquainted with the ingredients of the kitchen, which is why the book bears this name. I do this all for the sake of developing healthy lifestyles, as we need to lay the foundations of nutrition for our children in kindergarten. I think gastronomy is part of our culture. We have to let our kids into the kitchen, let's see, feel, taste the food right from the start. "
Interested in the book? You can order it here, click! Variбciуk for breakfast:
- 6 quick breakfasts
- Prepare a baby porridge for breakfast!
- Kid-friendly sandwich with toast