We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If a baby is feverish, it can be scary, but don't panic. We have collected the most important information on how to treat a baby when baby is first absorbed.Baby Fever - What Can a Baby Do?For babies less than 6 months old, rectal fever is recommended. Don't forget to subtract from the values! In infants younger than 6 months, fever should always be taken very seriously, and it is very rare that it can be a serious disease. . According to this:
- the fever is a symptom, not a disease, no need to be scared
- cushioning is only necessary when the child is in poor condition and depressed. There is no need to dampen it even if the child is just as good
- Exceptional training if your baby is less than 6 months old: 0-3 months, if your body temperature is 38 degrees or higher, or if your baby is 3-6 months 39, you should immediately call a doctor.
- 38-39 ° C
- 39-40.5 ° C - high temperature
- Above 40.5 ° C - very high fever.
- For smart cushioning
- When do you have to have a flare-up?
- This is a suggestion for a flame retardant